The APU PROTECTIVE plugs are made from a polyurethane closed cell foam. These plugs are used for pressure washes and to prevent foreign matter from entering the APU when the airplane is PARKED. OTHER CUSTOM SIZES AND SHAPE CAN BE MOLDED ALSO.
The APU 737-E is insert in the APU Exhaust.
The APU 737-I is insert in the APU inlet.
- Preclude Entry of Foreign Objects including Blowing Sand and Rain
- “REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT” Warning Streamer (Included)
- UV Protected
- Safety Yellow Standard Color
- Not Affected by Prolonged Exposure to JP-4 Fuels
- Will not Crack or Lose its shape in Enviroment Temperature of -10°F to 125°F