The ATACS 8024-2e separates itself from the competition with the following features:
- Compact, lightweight, rugged, dual-zone unit.
- Fits airline overhead bin.
- Off-the-shelf PC or Laptop will be used as the controller.
- Control program is a graphical user interface designed to operate on Microsoft® Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Operator/job identification (each cure process).
- Operator configurable one or two zone control.
- One-zone operation allows a minimum of 1 T/C up to a maximum of 20 T/Cs.
- Two-zone operation allows a minimum of 1 T/C each zone with the remaining T/Cs allocated to either zone according to the operator’s choice.Unit allows variable adjustment of tolerances per segment (asymmetric or symmetric)
- Remote alarm capability (future feature).
- Ability to print locally, save cure data to disk or flash drive, or burn to CD.
- Real-time data streaming for customer applications.
- Selectable control to hottest, coolest, or selected T/C.
- Independent data logging monitor, displays, and records up to 20 T/Cs per unit.
- All solid-state circuitry.
- Electronic S/N.
- Client side USB interface.
- RS-232 Utility Port (data streaming).
- RS-485 I/O (for maintenance).
- Ethernet I/O – TCP/IP & ModBus (future option) for remote monitoring or control.
- Universal Power Supply – 96 to 250 VAC, 48 to 62 Hz, Software filtering for T/C Stability on 3-phase (Non-zero crossing).
- Configuration Properties on each profile include Hi-limit, Low-limit, and Vacuum Threshold.
- GFI can be mounted externally for hazardous environment.
- AC Monitoring will turn SSR On/Off, GFI On/Off, and trip the GFI.
- Two independent vacuum transducers for 1 or 2 zone operation.
- Smart fan for cooling when heating.
- Piezoelectric audible alarm.
- Ruggedized AC connectors (4-pin heater connectors, 2 pins open for future applications).
- On-the-fly cure editing. (modification of cure process).
- Temperature high-limit protection.
- SAE/metric selectable.
- Linear modulation (provides smooth temperature control).
- Authorized personnel access administration
The ATACS 8024-2e Product Brochure can be downloaded in .pdf format in 2 sizes; 4 single-sided 8.5 x 11 or 1 double-sided 11 x 17 page format.
View and download brochure in 8.5 x 11, single-sided .pdf format by clicking – ATACS_Brochure_V6_Single_Pages.
View and download brochure in 11 x 17 double-sided .pdf format by clicking – ATACS_Brochure_V6_11x17.