ATACS 5117(EY-2676 A/B) is a two component, light-weight,thixotropic epoxy syntactic potting compound. Qualified to Boeing Specification BMS 5-28W, Type 18, Class. 1
MIX RATIO: Mix 100 parts by weight of Atacs 5117(EY-2676A/B) is 7 days @77°F, or 5 hours @ 125°F
ATACS 5117(EY-2676A/B) was developed for use in potting threaded inserts in Honeycomb panels and for edge filling Honeycomb panels. The two components are generally delivered in a “dasher rod” two part cartridge kit. It is specially formulated to provide excellent extrudability and slump resistance.
QUALIFIED TO Boeing Specification BMS5-28W, TYPE.18 CLASS.1
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- FLOW(INCHES): 1/8
- DENSITY,grams/cc: 0.60-0.70
- EXTRUDABILITY, TEC-KIT w/1/8″ nozzle, gms/min: 60
- POT LIFE(50 gm mass): 12-28 min. @75°F
- FLAMMABILITY PER FAR 25.853 and Boeing BSS-7230: Self-Extinguishing
- COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH, PSI: 5,500
- COMPRESSIVE MODULUS,PSI: 300,00
As with all resin systems, liquid and vapor may cause irritation to some people. Avoid contnact with skin and use adequate ventilation. Wash skin with soap and water. Flush eyes with water copiously and get medical attentioin.
ATACS 5117 can be stored for 6 months in sealed containers between 60° F. to 90° F.
USES and USE INSTRUCTIONS
- MIX RATIO: Mix 100 parts by weight of Atacs 5117A(EY-2676A) to 15 parts by weight of Atacs 5117B(EY-2676B).
The cure cycle of ATACS 5117 is 7 days at 77° F., or 5 hours @ 125° F.